Who: Everybody smoochin or punchin.
What: wedding festivities and the apocolypse. Wow!
When: January 5-8th
Where: the Clocktower. The moon? The doors!!
Rating: P for Pow
They had to do it now, that's what they had said. Now, in front of everyone, here at the clocktower. The stage was set for a blast of a time, as gorgeous as it could be at the last minute. The festivities were bound to be a fantastic time, even with looming orange moon filling half the sky.
At least, it was a nice time before the nightmare of a face began to open its mouth in silent congratulations for the happy couple. (Or maybe that was a silent scream.)
It was a nice time before the masks rocketed out of their confines, smashing glass and walls and anything in their way. The door was made for them, and that was where they'd stay, nice and cozy as the apocalypse seemed to open above them.
The clock tower rang the time. As the echoes of the chimes rang out through the air, the clock above door began to move. It was counting down, and with it, the door slowly opened.
What to do, Smash Academy?
- Tags:!open log, bowser (mario), cyrus (pokemon), eggman/robotnik (sonic the hedgehog), flurrie (mario), jolt/jolteon (pokemon), knuckles (sonic the hedgehog), melia antiqua (xenoblade), mesprit (pokemon), skull kid (zelda), sonic (sonic the hedgehog), sonny moe/snorlax (pokemon), vianca/winged pikmin (pikmin), wave (sonic the hedgehog)
Who: Flint and errybody
What: A bonfire!?
Where: Somewhere on campus
Warnings: Stuff on fire
Despite the moon looming in the sky and the campus in shambles, Flint insisted on keeping up some semblance of normalcy. So, in between the rubble, he raked the fall leaves from the campus grounds, gathering them all into a large pile in an empty clearing. There, now the grounds were... still mostly in ruins, but he could see the grass again.
As for what to do with the leaves? Well, nobody seemed much in the mood to jump in them, so he does the next best thing: sets them on fire!
Once the bonfire is roaring, He sits on the ground near it and just sort of. Contemplates.
Who: Cyrus, Mesprit, and... her siblings!? Gasp!
What: Cyrus has Mesprit call to her brothers so he can snatch them up and do that Red Chain thing again.
' evil lair of good intentions laboratory with his extraction machine
When: Oct. 22nd
Warnings: C for Cyrus trying to cleanse the universe of shit by draining power from pokémon of feelings and mind and stuff. Bad things are bound to happen.
With the moon's impact on the planet looming, Mesprit had been quite anxious. She was afraid for the world and hadn't been this scared since... well, she couldn't remember, but she knew something bad had happened before. She missed her siblings, her family,... she wasn't sure what to do to make things better. But she'd had a volley of exchanges with Mister Man/Cyrus that hinted at resolution, so she did as he had asked: while she couldn't send out direct distress calls to her brothers, she could send a low-lying S.O.S. to other Psychic types and hope they reached them both. If Arceus heard it and came, too, naturally it would have been a nice surprise, but she knew it would be highly unlikely.
She sat on a mound of what used to be bricks forming her dorm room. With her best efforts, she lowered her head almost prayer-like, voicelessly emitting a slow, urgent feeling of fear and concern for one's siblings--a feeling only one of blood relation or high sensitivity to emotion would sense. Along with her feelings, she attempted to transmit an image of her broken school as an indication of what the problem was and where she could be found.
The effort had left her drained and unable to "listen" for any responses. (Whether she'd be able to receive any at this point in time would be debatable, what with the weird inability to leave the area, anyway.) Fatigued and in need of rest and protection, she flew to the building where Cyrus had arranged for her to meet him. She weakly knocked on his door with her tail.
"Mister Man... I called Uxie and Azelf for help! Are you home? Can you let me in?"
A Mountain, Campus and You.What:
Watch your heads, cause someone's not watching their steps. There's destruction afoot.When:
All across campus.
As far as Sundays went, this one was pretty typical, despite the lingering blood moon that persisted well into the morning. If you disregarded that, you could certainly call it lovely. The air held the crisp kiss of autumn's chill, the breeze rustling the fire hued foliage of campus. Eventually the sun's golden rays chased away the moon, bringing with it the deep blue of the sky.
It was entirely possible to forget anything bizarre was happening on such a nice day. Monsters, earthquakes, pssht. Those didn't exist today.
At least not until the first rumble echoed off the edge of campus. And then the next. And the next. And the next. Each one closer, stronger, rattling everything that wasn't fixed in place. The more astute in their panic might have noticed that it was far too rhythmic in its shocks. It was like a heartbeat, or a particularly strong footstep down rickety stairs.
Or perhaps they just noticed that a huge foot had come crashing through the roof of whatever building they happened to be in. Probably a striking detail, that.
The mountains, it seemed, were out for a stroll.
beast was ambling without a care in the world. The school buildings it was walking over (and through) posed no issue for it. Clearly it was just enjoying the fine Sunday like anyone else would. The mountains it had apparently wandered down from must have looked too boring, or maybe that little wolf thing had been making too much of a racket.
Either way, it was here and it was peacefully walking directly through Smash Academy.
[Open log! You may want to react to the happenings, or help people evacuate! Maybe there's something to be done about the creature? Watch your step! Questions and plotting can be found here!
- Tags:!open log, blaze (sonic the hedgehog), bulba/venusaur (pokemon), cyrus (pokemon), eggman/robotnik (sonic the hedgehog), gordon freeman (half-life), joel (the last of us), jolt/jolteon (pokemon), knuckles (sonic the hedgehog), lucca ashtear (chrono trigger), marine the racoon (sonic rush adventure), mesprit (pokemon), pit (kid icarus), rock light (mega man), rouge (sonic the hedgehog), wave (sonic the hedgehog), zero (mega man)
: Anyone who's a cool dude (EVERYONE)What
: BEACH LOGWhere
: AT THE BEACHWhen
: Last week before schoolWarnings
: Rising ocean levels and potential shenanigans
Nothing like one last hurrah before summer's over and you have to go back to school, right? Even if the water level's pretty high right now, it's-- what do you mean this is low tide? Really?
Well, at least there's still a sliver of sand left to chill out on, make sandcastles, have evening bonfires, and maybe you can even squeeze in a game of
dead or alive
beach volleyball. The sun's bright and warm and there's a refreshing sea breeze washing over the coast. Just be careful in the water and have a good time.
- Tags:!open log, bowser (mario), bulba/venusaur (pokemon), cyrus (pokemon), fefnir (mega man), flurrie (mario), green (pokemon), harpuia (megaman), joel (the last of us), kerosene/charizard (pokemon), little mac (punch out), marine the racoon (sonic rush adventure), melia antiqua (xenoblade), mesprit (pokemon), mona (wario ware), oren/sylveon (pokemon), riwane/charizard (pokemon), ronnae 'mash belore ryllos (warcraft), sonic (sonic the hedgehog), vinnie/venusaur (pokemon), zero (mega man)
: Cyrus, etcWhat
: Pontificating and whatever party crashing may occurWhere
: Spear Pillar! Well, the Spear Pillar stage in the stadiumWhen
: Monday night
It was imperfect. What the stadium's programming summoned as the Spear Pillar was ever so close, but just short of its true image. For starters, that tree there. The true place was barren of any life, in a primal state of everpresent beginning and ending. Even the tree's apparent deadness, perhaps meant to represent that cycle, was inappropriate.
Cyrus wondered who had programmed it. Who had been there, to get such massive details wrong yet even the smallest carvings on the altars correct?
At that peak, he let his mind wander. That was what he had come there for.( And furthermore )
Who: Cyrus and YOU!
What: Moon viewing!
Where: School rooftop
When: Did you know last weekend was a blue moon? Last weekend, the end of July.
Impromptu signs had gone up around the school, seemingly out of nowhere. If anybody saw them go up, they might see a black and red ferretlike creature pinning them up in a flash.
Moon viewing party! How fun!
Of course the fliers left out that it was being facilitated by Cyrus but still, fun! If he could be avoided. Which was unlikely.
But looking at the night sky would be nice. And he didn't specifically ban snacks or whatever...
Who: Bug chasers
What: Following the
butterflies moth flies.
Where: The illustrious woods near the Academy
When: July 27th.
Rating: General mysteries and shenanigans.
The moths were still there. They hadn't gone anywhere.
Except, actually, they had. All at once, they moved. The ones fluttering around mischevious children, the ones evading bug nuts, the ones swarming every source of light, it was all of them. Their dusty wings sent them all heading in a particular direction, almost beckoning people to follow their sudden migration.
Which they were, quite frankly.
If the sense of curiosity got feet moving, then such inquiring feet were led to the edge of the forest where a stream of moths were pouring and weaving into the trees.
WELL. Gosh. What to do about that.
Who: Sonny and Mesprit
What: Chilling by the larger lake!
Where: By the lake!
When: July 11 (Backdating to a little bit before Lake Explorations.)
Warnings: Probably not!
Sonny Moe loved hanging out by the lake. Even with its bits of Egg Carrier strewn around and the fact that it was rising, it was still one of his favorite places. He loved playing with the Chao and napping in the sunshine and playing his Ukulele to the gentle slapping of water on the shore.
Today, he was practicing a new song he'd been learning
. Every so often, though, he was sure he could see something move out of the corner of his eye! It was blue, but it was no Chao he'd ever seen before!
Well. Maybe if he kept playing, it would get curious and come over to say Hello?
He could only hope!
"Fly me too the moon, and let me play among the stars..."
: CARNIVAL TIMEWhere
: Close to the school, obvs.When
: Friday - Sunday night
GO GO FUTURE DATING
It was always a treat for the carnival to come by. Rides, games, food... Perfect place for a date, or just to have some fun yourself. Student discount? Of course! There's a large Ferris
Wheel in the center of it all, beckoning all with it's beautiful lights. There's eating contests, haunted houses, and even a dunk tank. Who knows? Maybe your least favorite teacher will be sitting in it.
Come one, come all. The carnival never lasts forever, after all.[OOC: I'm not running this. Put a location in your subject line and have a ball!]
- Tags:!open log, alex/zapdos (pokemon), azelf (pokemon), blacky/misdreavus (pokemon), bob heather/arceus (pokemon), bowser (mario), brock (pokemon), bulba/venusaur (pokemon), captain falcon (f-zero), claus (mother), cyrus (pokemon), dedede (kirby), duster (mother), eggman/robotnik (sonic the hedgehog), erika (pokemon), ganondorf dragmire (zelda), goombella (mario), goose (pilotwings), hinawa (mother), knuckles (sonic the hedgehog), lash (advance wars), link (zelda; twilight princess), little mac (punch out), lucy/phanpy (pokemon), luigi (mario), max (advance wars), mesprit (pokemon), natural harmonia gropius (pokemon), nayru (zelda), ness (mother), parakarry (mario), pit (kid icarus), r.o.b. (gyromite), raiden (metal gear), raikou (pokemon), rouge (sonic the hedgehog), samus aran (metroid), slippy toad (starfox), sonny moe/snorlax (pokemon), vianca/winged pikmin (pikmin), vinnie/venusaur (pokemon), waddle dee (kirby), yoshi (mario)
: Primal Dialga and YOU!What
: Dana uses that horrid move and YOU have to fight her to stop itWhere
: Within the CityWhen
: Saturday Jan 15, DuskWarnings
: Ffffighting drama, action etc.( Read more... )
- Tags:!open log, !rp log, apple kid (mother), cyrus (pokemon), dana/dialga (pokemon), giratina (pokemon), goose (pilotwings), kyle hyde (hotel dusk), mesprit (pokemon), mewtwo (pokemon), ness (mother), parakarry (mario), uxie (pokemon), vinnie/venusaur (pokemon)
Who: Girls!: Mesprit, Amp, Nephenee, Sasha, Cream, Watt, Lyra, Spinny, Daisy, Wave, Kirby (?), Goombella, Lash, Anshu, Milimili, Peach, Ashley, Parakarry (?) [The boys kinda depend on whether they let him in. It'll probably be pretty lax, but if one insecure or inconsiderate attendee speaks up, they gotta leave you out, man. Sorry.]; Also, any girls who find out at the last minute and want to join, and the people who'd prefer to sit back and spy on the whole thing.
What: Slumber party of fun tiemes!
Where: Girls' common room, which has been haphazardly decarated with ... whatever they found in the party closet. Are those easter eggs sitting around?
When: Saturday night, (aka New Year's, because who does anything on New Year's night?), around 7:00pm to start.
Warnings: Starts of E for Everyone, but could escalate to who-knows-what depending on partycrashers and their mouths.
Mesprit applied the last St. Patrick's day paper leprechaun to the wall and floated back to take in the wonder that was her festive decorating. "Yes," she thought to herself, "everyone will have a GREAT time with all these cheerful images up!!"
She'd gotten some things ready, like leaving the board games in a stack near the couch as well as the movies, the food on the back counter (thanks, Mom!), and her tank of water for when it was time to sleep! For a slumber party, it didn't occur to her that she was probably the only one not using a sleeping bag. Or was she?
The doors were wide open, one with a scribbly note saying "SLUMBER PARTY FOR GIRLS!! don't forget your sleeping bags and pillows!"
Yes, everything seemed ready. She hoped Amp would arive early to help her greet the guests. At this point, she couldn't remember who she'd invited and who Amp invited, so if there were any unwelcome crashers, at least Amp would point them out! (Or would she?)
She sat herself down on the arm of the biggest couch and watched the door eagerly, swishing her tails from side to side. Every minute or so, she'd glance at the clock. 7pm wasn't coming around fast enough!
((Posts are up, have at it!))
- Tags:!open log, amp/pikachu (pokemon), cream (sonic the hedgehog), gideon/dusknoir (pokemon), goose (pilotwings), izzy/zubat (pokemon), lash (advance wars), lyra (pokemon), mesprit (pokemon), nephenee (fire emblem), peach (mario), rouge (sonic the hedgehog), sonic (sonic the hedgehog), watt (mario)
Blacky, Vianca, Pit, Claus, Amp, Uxie, and youWhat:
Shit just got serious.Where:
on the campus groundsWhen:
Morning of Thursday, December 16Warnings:
VIOLENCE AND DISCRIMINATION. Six not-quite-humans, bloodied, bruised, and left out on display.( (Large image under cut) )
- Tags:!open log, amp/pikachu (pokemon), blacky/umbreon (pokemon), bowser (mario), claus (mother), duster (mother), flint (mother), gideon/dusknoir (pokemon), kazuhira miller (metal gear), leon powalski (starfox), lip (panel de pon), little mac (punch out), lucas (mother), mesprit (pokemon), pikachu (pokemon), pit (kid icarus), samus aran (metroid), snake (metal gear), ulki (fire emblem), uxie (pokemon), vianca/winged pikmin (pikmin), wendy o. koopa(mario), zelda (zelda; ocarina of time)
: Spinrak, anyoneWhat
: She goes around and smiles.Where
: Around schoolWhen
: Friday the 22nd. All dayWarnings
: Creepy smiles for everyone.( It was a fine sunny day. )[ooc: Just put the day (and location, if you want) your dude would run into Spinarak! It'll mostly be a conversation or something! \o/]
- Tags:!open log, !rp log, lash (advance wars), little mac (punch out), marie/squirtle (pokemon), mesprit (pokemon), meta knight (kirby), metal sonic (sonic the hedgehog), misty (pokemon), otacon (metal gear), spinny/spinarak (pokemon), tony (mother), ulki (fire emblem), vinnie/venusaur (pokemon)
Bulbasaur, Amp, and YOU.What:
Friday afternoon (7/9)Where:
This is probably going to be a pile of lolis and shotas. You decide.( VVVVVVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU )
: Cyrus, Jupiter, anyone who still takes this goddamn classWhat
: Another ethics class--this one a bit more on-topic than the last Where
: Regular placeWhen
: Monday, 1 pmWarnings
: Jupiter can and will threadjack at any given time. That's her job. Be nice to the teacher's aide...or else
.( How to stay on top of the law! )
- Tags:# ethics, blacky/umbreon (pokemon), cyrus (pokemon), jupiter (pokemon), kerosene/charizard (pokemon), king boo (mario), knuckles (sonic the hedgehog), lark/nester (pilotwings), little mac (punch out), mesprit (pokemon), nyx/gengar (pokemon), poo (mother), r.o.b. (gyromite), tails (sonic the hedgehog), uxie (pokemon), voile/gardevoir (pokemon), wendy o. koopa(mario)
Who: Nyx, Mesprit (maybe Char and/or Uxie if they want to participate)
What: Mesprit tries to befriend Nyx. Hilarity ensues.
Where: The girl's dorm hallways at first. Maybe somewhere else as it progresses.
When: Monday, March 22nd
Warnings: R for assured bad language.
Mesprit awoke in her typical cheerful mood. She immediately went to her window and opened it, breathing in the air of a brand new Spring day. She could see the other students already up and about walking to their classes, talking with each other. They looked like they were enjoying themselves. Oh boy, Mesprit wanted to get in on the fun, too!
Grabbing her bookbag and flying out the door with a quick "Hi, Dana!! Bye, Dana!!" to her roommate, Mesprit eagerly looked around for someone to greet. Wouldn't you know it, her first target was
wait a second, don't I know y someone she didn't recognize, so off she went to make instant friends!
"Hello!! I'm Mesprit!! What's your name??"